Budget Concealers in India
One of the most important steps in achieving that perfect base lies in mastering your concealer routine!
I’ve picked out 5 of my most favourite and affordable concealers that I absolutely swear by for you guys to try out! So now a flawless face is just a few products away!
1. L.A.Girl Pro HD Concealer
· This is the first and the favourite one concealer , it has a very unique packaging which is what I love about it!
· It comes in a tube form and has a brush tip which makes application super easy. I like to use a damp sponge to seamlessly blend in this concealer for that beautiful finish!
· And it’s opaque crease-free formula gives me a natural but flawless look throughout the day!
· HD concealers are perfect for nights out or big events because they are very long-lasting, give full coverage and photograph extremely well!
2. Wet and Wild Photo Focus concealer:
· This product provides a wide range of shades and is very budget friendly.
· Along with giving nice coverage its is lightweight and hides blimeshes , scars and gives you a fresh look near – perfect skin.
· For camera savvy women this concealer is a must go as it instantly brightens up and provide with luminously radiant look so you are always selfie ready.
· I like to apply this with brush but you can apply with fingertip for best results.
· Set it up with a loose powder and you are good to go.
3. Makeup Revolution Conceal and define full coverage concealer
· This product has a very large shade range so it can be used to conceal and define as the name suggests.
· I like to apply it in light layers and build it up eventually using a small fluffy brush for that flawless finish!
· Along with giving great coverage the matte finish of this product prevents any creasing or my fine lines for being accentuated.
· For chubby faces, the lighter shades in the range can be used to highlight and conceal the center of your face that is areas under the eyes, bridge of the nose forehead and the chin while the darker ones can be used for contouring as well !
(Budget Concealers in India)
4. Maybelline New York Fit me concealer
· This affordable concealer has a very wide shade range that especially caters to Indian skin tones as it covers both pink and yellow undertones.
· The way I like to apply this concealer is to use the wand to apply a few dots in the areas that need concealing like around the mouth around the nose and under the eyes.
· Using the warmth of my fingertips I like to blend this in seamlessly and then set it with a powder!
· Now this concealer gives me a flawless yet natural finish by easily covering up acne dark circles, blemishes or any other imperfections.
· It also has a breathable oil-free formula which makes it great for all skin types, even sensitive skin!
(Budget concealers in India)
5. Colorbar – Flawless Full cover concealer.
· This product is immensely pigmented so it’s great to cover up larger blemishes or acne scars effortlessly!
· Now, I suggest using an angled kabuki brush or a tapered brush to apply this concealer. Because it’s so full coverage you can even skip foundation!
· This concealer also has jojoba oil, sunflower wax and even palm butter in it that nourish and condition my skin as well!
· It also has a liquid to powder formula which means it’s self-setting.
· Now if you have dry skin like I do, then you can just lay down the concealer and there’s no need to set it with powder!
· It’s automatically going to give you a seamless finish without looking too cakey or heavy!
6. Chambor Flawless Finish Concealer
· The last concealer is one mimics the formula and packaging of much higher-end luxury concealers at a fraction of the cost because of it’s hydrating and brightening finish!
· This product has a sponge tip applicator which makes using it super easy!
· All I do is pat on a light layer of it and use the warmth of my fingertips to blend it in seamlessly!
· It also has a feather-light texture and skincare benefits as well so your skin feels fresh, dewy and natural!
· If you want a dewy natural look then leave the concealer by itself for then set it in place with a setting powder or a compact powder for a flawless, all day glow!
Hopefully, you’ve read my last blog on my favourite foundations and now you know everything about my favourite concealers .
So let us know what you’d like to read next! And until next time, stay tuned and stay Fabulous !