How to Get Rid of Dark Circles? 6 Pro Tips and Natural Remedies
Have you ever woken up and had dark circles under your eyes?
7 Pro tips on how you can get rid of dark circles.
Alot of people have dark circles because you can see their blood vessels in their eyelids and that’s either because they have more capillaries or the ones they have are thicker and larger and because the skin of the eyelid is the thinnest in the body you can see them more easily.
- To shrink your blood vessels with caffeine
- It acts as a diuretic to help get fluid out of your body but it also helps to constrict your blood vessels at least momentarily so drinking a cup of coffee or a cup of black tea can help constrict your blood vessels and get the dark circles to be less apparent.
- You can also try the moistened tea bag trick if you want because caffeine can also be absorbed through the skin that’s exactly why some medications and creams for dark circles have caffeine in them as an additive
1.Eye Lid Wipes
- Is to also treat eye allergies your eyelids and the blood vessels within the eyelids become inflamed very easily due to allergies
- allergic reactions are caused by a chemical called histamine, histamine causes your blood vessels to dilate and start to release more fluid that fluid will accumulate and cause eye bags. (although people often confuse eye bags with dark circles they are not the same thing but thankfully in this case the treatments are very similar to manage your allergies )
- You can also try eyelid wipes specifically for allergies this is one from Ocusoft (pre moistened pads) which is kind of like a wet wipe for the eyelids.
- If you are a makeup wearer make sure to clean that makeup off before going to bed otherwise allergens can stick on to that makeup and then you’re just holding those right onto the eyelids overnight and even better yet just stop wearing eye makeup altogether because you are beautiful just the way you are.
- Cold Compress
- Do cold compresses just like icing your elbow or your knee after it’s been injured it’ll help reduce the swelling of the blood vessels and slow down fluid movement which causes the swelling
- You can do cold compresses by using an eye mask
- You can do the frozen spoon trick where you put a couple of spoons into the freezer and after a few hours then you can put the frozen spoon onto your eyelid and that’ll cool down the swelling
- UV blocking
- Prevent skin damage by wearing UV light blocking ointment sand creams
- Wearing a hundred percent UV light protecting sunglasses because in the long-term UV light from the Sun can cause damage to the skin and even thin the skin
- Eye creams
- You can also use some eye cream around the eyelids to help support and strengthen the tissue you can also contact your dermatologist for possible prescription medications to help thicken that skin.
- Enough sleep
- Next is to get more rest at night not getting enough sleep can decrease hormone levels and thin the skin and negatively affect your blood vessels, getting between seven and nine hours of sleep at night is recommended.
- When you are sleeping, sleep with a slight incline so that any fluid that’s accumulating around your eyes drains to the rest of your body.
I hope this blog is valuable for you, leave a comment below of which one of these tips works the best for you !!
How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles? 6 Pro Tips And Natural Remedies