The Best Budget Contours and BRONZERS Available In India
We’ve done blushes, highlighters, foundations, and eyeliners you name it and we have our favorites all listed for you! Today we’re going to focus on a makeup product that’s become a staple very recently in our make-up kit here in India, very recently because of the beautiful definition and warmth it leaves behind on our skin – a bronzer!
Our top 5 bronzers work great on all skin types, have rich formulas but different consistencies but promise to give you a goddess-like glow with sculpted cheekbones!
Guidelines to use :
Let’s talk about the basics –
- Use the number 2 as a guide to apply your bronzer from the forehead temples and going down the jawline on both sides of your face.
- You can go down the sides of the nose to make it look thinner and add a slight dusting of the product on the tip for a sun-kissed effect.
Difference Between Contour and Bronzer
1. The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- I picked this bronzer not just because of the beautiful glow that it leaves behind but also because I know how difficult it can be to pick out your shade when you’re trying out a new product.
- I love matte bronzers because they can be used for both contouring and bronzing and this particular one is so pigmented it stays put all day!
- To get that fresh-off-the-beach glow, This matte bronzer gives you a very natural, sun-kissed skin without orange undertones.
- It can also be used as the perfect contour powder, neutral brow-filler, and eyeshadow.
- It has a slight shimmer in it that is warm-toned so you can easily use it to warm up your foundation which is too light for your skin and you can even skip blush, and highlight because this bronzer does it all!
- The product is Free from parabens and talc also it is cruelty-free.
2. SUGAR Contour De Force Mini Bronzer
Can we begin by talking about just how simple yet classy the packaging of this product is?
- The mini travel size comes, with a great price point so I think it’s a great first bronzer, to begin with, if you’re new to using this product. That way you invest less, there is less wastage of product and you still get a fabulous bronzer that can absolutely pack a bunch!
- It comes in two different shades Taupe Topper is a Cool-toned Brown, Gray Undertone, and Woody Wonder is Warm Brown.
- What I love the most is that this bronzer feels super silky to the touch which makes blending an absolute dream.
- The product is Sheer, matte and light in texture, To add that instant bronzed glow, you only need a small amount to warm the skin.
3. Daily Forever 52 Highlighter & Contour Powder Palette
- Blush, highlight, and contouring palettes are an absolute steal because you get multiple products at the price of just one so I wanted to throw this one into the mix and show you just how versatile product is and how much you can get out of this at such a good price.
- It has 8 good-sized pans that hold both r cool and warm skin tones contours, setting powders, and even a highlighting shade that looks amazing on different skin tones!
- All of these shades can also be used as eyeshadows as well because of how intensely pigmented they are! So grab your brushes and start experimenting!
1. Nykaa SKIN Genius Foundation Stick
- Another incredibly travel-friendly and affordable product is this cream contour stick by Nykaa! I highly recommend starting with creams especially if you’re a beginner just diving into the world of contouring because of how easy these sticks are to use, their amazing blend-ability, and absolutely natural finish!
- This formula is also very long wearing and crease-proof so you don’t need to set it with a powder on top either
- Just swipe on the product in the areas you wish to warm up and use either your fingertip or a damp sponge to blend it in and get rid of the harsh edges! This product is part of Nykaa’s foundation range and is a shade for deeper skin tones, so I’m super impressed with the number of shades they stock in this range.
2. Kay Beauty Contour Stick:
- Fall in love with the contour game even more with Kay Beauty Contour Stick.
- This contour stick helps to add dimension to your face. Whether its sculpting your jawline, getting that chiseled face or making your cheekbones pop.
- The Marula Oil based present in itmakes it extremely blendable, mimicking your skin’s texture and does not look cakey or chalky at all!
- It claims that the product is enriched with Vitamin Cwhich makes it rich in antioxidants.
- The best part is that its super handy to use for begginners, it comes in a stick form, which makes contouring a fast affair.
- It comes in 3 shades to suit all Indian skin tones. So up your contour game with ease, with this contour stick!
1. L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer
- This list would not be complete without the addition of a liquid bronzer
- I know the product says concealer but you’ll be amazed by the number of shades available in this range!
- They have everything from color correctors, to concealers to bronzers and even contour colors, hence it is my go-to combo to conceal and contour!
- I use a shade one tone lighter than my skin tone to highlight the center of my face and go in with the shade coffee on the outer perimeters to contour and bronze!
- All of these bronzers have made it to my favorites list but this liquid concealer is so richly pigmented and incredibly long-lasting that it’s definitely my top pick if you have to fulfill any of the above makeup needs!
2. e.l.f. Cosmetics 16HR Camo:
e.l.f 16HR Camo Concealer is a full-coverage, long wear concealer with a large doe foot applicator to conceal, correct, contour and highlight for flawless skin. This formula is highly pigmented and is very lightweight, dries matte and won’t settle into fine lines or creases. Ideal for all skin types.
- 16 hour coverage: With hustling to work, running to the gym, and everything in-between, your concealer needs to play as hard as you do. This long wearing concealer provides 16 hour coverage without creasing.
- Doe foot applicator: The large doe foot applicator applies the creamy formula evenly and precisely for maximum coverage.
- In addition, the versatility of the wand allows you to sculpt, contour and highlight.
- Formula: It is a full coverage, richly pigmented concealer that won’t settle into fine lines, courtesy to its oil-balancing formula that leaves behind a matte finish.
- Claims: This product is free from parabens and phthalates, Vegan and cruelty-free.
I hope this list will help you begin your journey to achieving a beautifully sculpted face with ease! Until next time stay tuned and stay Fabulous!
What are your thoughts on contours and Bornzers? Let us know in the comments below!