The Best Budget FOUNDATIONS Available In India
Finding the right foundation that works for you and actually does what it claims to can be very difficult. Luckily I found 5 amazing yet affordable foundations that works for every skin type and are going to give you that flawless finish that you want to achieve.
Here are the products :
1. Wet and Wild Photo focus foundation :
- This one is my first pick as it is like magic in a bottle and its super affordable too.
- Its high performing formula gives me great coverage and its also amazing for dry, normal or combination skin types.
- This foundation has a matt finish which gives me a no filter level of perfection
- I like to apply this foundation using a kabuki brush in a patting motion it also has a very creamy texture that sinks into my skin without making it feel too heavy or cakey.
- The best part is it has a light diffusing complex which means when you put it on and click pictures you are not going to be left with a white cast or any flash back
2. Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Creame Foundation
- This highly pigmented formula gives great coverage and easily corrects and conceals super effortlessly
- its also great for all skin types even very sensitive skin and its super easy to blend out.
- This foundation protects me from sun damage and also gives me a sweat proof finish which always comes in handy .
- It also has a very large foundation range so picking your perfect match is not going to be a task.
- This full coverage foundation should be applied with the spounge to sparinly disperse the product , remember this foundation is extremely pigmented so use to sparingly. I always take a little bit and keep building in light layers till I achieve the coverage I want.
3. Makeup Revolution Fast Base Stick Foundation
- As the product suggests it comes in stick form which makes it easy to use and travel friendly.
- Light weight foundations like this one can be seemlessly blended out using a stippling brush.
- It also has an extremely creamy texture that’s just melts into the skin and blends it so seemlessly and gives you a fresh dewy finish
- It also comes in a wide range of shades that carter to all undertones which means it’s a super versatile product to have in your make up kit.
- Its also great for highlighting and contouring as well.
4. L'oreal Paris True Match Liquid Foundation
- This one is my absolute go to’s on this list that I use on an everday basis.
- This gives my skin a pearl like finish which is glowy yet natural, for that perfect dewy finish I like to go on with a kabooki brush to aplly this foundation.
- This full coverage formula is enriched with vitamin E that is amazing for your skin. It also protects from sun damage beacause it has spf 17 in it
- The best part this foundation perfectly suits indian skin tones and textures.
5. Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Foundation
- Mousse foundations work perfectly with stippling brush and gives you a flawless finish.
- This foundation is not only light weight but also has a matt finish that lasts throught out the day
- Its creamy mousse consistency is great for all skin types because it evens out your skin tone and gives you a smooth and flawless finish
6. Colorbar 24 hours wear weaightless powder Foundation
- The last foundation on my list gives multitasking a whole new defination, it’s a concealer, foundation and setting powder all in one which makes it is super travel friendly and great for women who are always on go.
- The thing which I like most about this product is that it goes on to your skin like a cream and transforms into a silky powder to set everything in place.
- Free of parabans mineral oils and allergens this product suits all skin types
7. Faces Canada 3in1 all day Hydra matte Foundation
- Faces Canada All Day Hydra Matte Foundation is a multi-benefit foundation with superior coverage + 24Hr aloe hydration + SPF 30 for daily sun protection.
- To make you feel comfortable in your skin all day long, they have specially curated it with lightweight formula.
- The foundation comes in a wide range of 10 gorgeous shades that are a perfect match for every skin tone and undertone.
- This oil-free foundation has a silky texture that blends easily and conceals spots and blemishes making your skin look flawlessly matte.
- It claims to make your skin visibly brighter and hydrated as it is infused with vitamin C and aloe vera extracts.
- It is a three in one multi-benefit foundation + moisturizer + sunscreen. The benefits of a high-coverage foundation, a broad UV spectrum of SPF 30 and the goodness of a moisturizer are all packed in one product.
So now that you know which foundations are my staples and are absolutely swear by I would like to know which ones you love and like to wear on daily basis and work out for your skin type. I hope you found this helpful. Until next time, stay tuned, stay Fabulous.
What are your thoughts on Foundations? Let us know in the comments below!